Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 December 2015

Cold War

Going by the popular belief,two great stars should be friends.But that is not true with Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan.Amongst the biggest celebrities of Indian Film Industry,these two have been in a cold war for eternity.In recent past,Aamir Khan wrote on his blog, "Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then.What more can I ask for?Now,before you jump to any conclusions,let me add that Shah Rukh is my dog's name".In retalation came King Khan's reply, "Aamir has ost two of his fans as both my children loved him as an actor".




There were attempts to seek peace, when a humble Aamir apologized at an event. However,Aamir's statement, "I haven't apologized to Shah Rukh.But yes, I have apologized to his children", did not appease much to an offended Shah Rukh.Apparently, the two biggies of Bollywood have been keeting it low and do not display any annoyance in public.  
By ruchika

1 comment:

  1. It's a good post. I didn't know about this tweeting before. I knew they had issues in the beginning of their career and still do on a career competition. But, i didn't know it went on personally. It's so disheartening to see such two brilliant actors behave in a kiddish way.

    ReplyDelete